Thank you elisgraci for nominating me. I am grateful 😊. This is my first blogging award and this encourages me to keep writing. I also want to thank my followers, I am overwhelmed by the love and support my followers have given me. Thank you so much everyone. 😍
If you are passionate about gardening, food and photography do checkout her blog. She is also an amazing writer and poet. Go guys follow her, I am sure you will love her. grvam.wordpress.com
- This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
It has German origins –Sweetheart, welcome, endearing , kind, cute, beloved, sweetest, nicest, dearest.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, describe his/her blog and provide a link.
- Answer the questions that the blogger gave to the nominees.
- Provide 10 random facts about you.
- Write a 150 to 300 words post about your favorite blog. Explain why you like the blog and provide links.
- Nominate 5-11 other blogs that feel deserve this award.
- Ask your nominees questions of your own.
- List the rules in your post.
- Add the award picture in your post.
- Once you have written and published your post, inform your nominees about their nomination.!!
10 Random facts about me :
- My name Srujani, is a Sanskrit word meaning “creative”.
- I love dancing and whacking is my favourite style.
- I am in 9th grade.
- I hate maths.
- I love travelling to new places, talk to the locals, know about their culture and traditions, make new friends. In short, I am an extrovert and love diversity.
- I can speak almost 7 languages (Hindi, English, odia, Bengali, French, Tamil and limited punjabi)
- I want to become a lawyer or a journalist when I grow up.
- I love mughlai and Italian cuisine.
- I am a very “moody” person.
- I have two sides :
1) The calm, sweet and sober side.
2) The wild and the crazy side.
10 Questions from the blogger who nominated me:
- Describe yourself in one word.
- If you could be an animal for one day, what would you be? Why?
Lion. I would love to be the king for alteast one day.
- If it is the end of the world, what are you going to do on the last day?
I would thank my parents and loved ones for always loving and supporting me, have get togethers and reunions, do everything that I couldn’t do like para gliding and scuba diving.
- If you will be given a superpower, teleport or fly? Which one would you choose? Why?
Hmm.. I really want both of them but I will go with fly, I know with teleport I can go anywhere I want, without wasting much time but flying will be so fun, seeing the world from there will be so amazing and also adventurous.
- If you will win 1 million pounds, list 5 things you will do immediately after getting the money.
1. Open a NGO.
2. Donate some money to other NGOs.
3. Travel the world.
4.Buy an expensive car for my dad and a diamond necklace for my mum.
5. Save the rest of the money for my and my brother’s future .
- What song describes your life?
Something just like this by the Chainsmokers.
- If there’s one dead person who will be given life again for a day, who would you like it to be? What are you going to tell or ask him/her?
I will choose Mahatma Gandhi, and ask him how did he have so much patience and also will also ask him to tell something about the freedom struggle.
- Name one food you will never eat. Will you change your mind and eat it if somebody will give you money in exchange of eating that food.
I will never eat rabbit , octopus or duck even if somebody gives me money to eat it.
- How would you like your family or friends to remember you?
I would want that my family and friends remember as an independent, sweet, strong, determined, funny and entertaining girl.
- If you will be given an immortal life would you accept it or not. Why?
One half of me says yes, I can go for wars in borders, help the army, I can save anyone risking my own life, I can try out dangerous stunts. But the other half of me says no, what’s the point of living without your family and friends?? Life will be so boring.
elisgraci these questions were really interesting , I really enjoyed answering them.
My favourite blog:
Ok!!! It’s really tough to choose one, I really enjoy reading everybody’s blog so I don’t think I can decide.
My nominees :
- A silent spectator
- Blogging detective
- The Wild man
- Beyond words
- Charmed chaos
My questions :
1. If given a chance, which country would you like to visit and why??
2.According to you which profession deserves the highest salary and why? (This question was also asked to Miss India in Miss World pageant..lets see if we have some different answers.)
3.Which word annoys you the most?
4.How many languages can you speak and don’t forget to name them.
5.What are your biggest fears?
6.What is your greatest achievement apart from blogging?
7.How would you describe your blogging style in one word.
8.What’s your least favorite task?
9.What are the qualities you admire in others?
10.If you would be any Disney character,what would you be??
Thanks again elisgraci for nominating me and congratulations to all my nominees you all deserve it, waiting to read your answers. 😊